How to Install A Scanner？
How do I install a scanner? The scanner needs to be connected to a computer to use it. At present, scanners generally use a USB interface, and the connection method is the same as a printer connected to a USB interface. After the scanner is connected, the system will automatically detect the device and pop up the "Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog box. At this time, simply follow the instructions to install the scanner driver on the computer.
Here's a video showing how Megascan Pro X3 scanner connects with Windows PC.
(1) Select the "No, not this time" radio button in the "Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog box, and then click the "Next" button.
(2) In the dialog box that appears, select the "Install from a list or specific location" radio button, and then click the "Next" button.
(3) In the dialog box that appears, select the "Include this location in the search" check box, and then click the "Browse" button. After selecting the folder where the scanner driver is located, click the "OK" button to continue the order. Click the "Next" button.
(4) The system starts to search and install the driver, indicating that the driver provided by the manufacturer has not been certified by Microsoft. However, in general, it will not affect the use. Just click the "Continue Anyway" button to continue installing the driver.
(5) After downloading and installing the XP system, the system will display a dialog box. Click the "Finish" button to end the driver installation.
(6) After installing the scanner driver, double-click the "Scanners and Cameras" icon in the "Control Panel" window, and close the "Scanners and Cameras" window shown, you can see the newly installed scanners. At this time, you can right-click the scanner icon and select "Properties" from the pop-up shortcut menu to open the scanner properties dialog box and click the "Test Scanner or Camera" button to test the scanner to confirm whether it can be used successfully .
Through the above scanner installation example, everyone has some initial understanding of how to install the scanner, and also knows a lot about how to install the scanner. It is important to match the computer and install it according to a certain driver. If you do, you will be able to install a suitable scanner on your computer, which is very important for future work.