In daily life and office, still many people do not know the difference between a high-speed camera and a scanner, which is better? What is the difference between a high-speed camera and a traditional scanner?
1. Comparison of the appearance of the high-speed camera and scanner
High-speed camera: Most high-speed cameras are designed to be portable, easy to carry, and overall look smaller, so they will not occupy too much position in daily life and office.
X9 portable scanner in use
Scanner: Traditional scanners are bulky, need to occupy a large position and are difficult to carry.
2. Comparison of the functions of the high-speed camera and scanner
1. Take iCODIS high-speed camera as an example. The high-speed camera can scan rapidly for one second, and the scanning effect is sufficient for office and living needs;
2. Can scan three-dimensional objects, 3D objects, etc.; OCR recognition is supported. The scanned content can be converted into editable WORD documents and PDF files can be produced with one click;
3. Can flatten the curved surface, and can directly flatten the bent parts of books and materials;
4. Support secondary development of SDK, customized according to different professional requirements of enterprises or individuals, such as adding multiple functions like face recognition camera, second-generation ID card reader, fingerprint collector, IC card recognizer, microphone, etc;
5. Customize canned pictures with signature functions such as watermarking or adding electronic signatures. Scanned electronic documents can be directly classified to facilitate staff to store or search;
6. iCODIS high-speed camera is easy to operate. All functions can be completed with only a click of the mouse. Meanwhile, USB direct-connected computer settings are adopted with convenience and simplicity.
1. The scanner uses a closed light source to shoot, which can directly avoid the influence of strong light, while the high-speed camera is easily affected by strong light;
2. The scanner's shooting effect is clearer and the imaging effect is better than that of the high-speed camera, but the size of the picture taken is also much larger than that of the high-speed camera;
3. The traditional scanner can't shoot 3D objects and other physical objects;
4. The scanner does not have secondary development function, and cannot add expansion functions such as ID card reader like iCODIS high-speed camera;
5. Scanner operation is complex, which requires operating many times to get familiar with it;
3. Price comparison between high-speed camera and scanner.
High-speed camera: iCODIS high-speed camera has high-cost performance, and the high-speed camera with different prices has different pixels, different functions, and different performances. For example, the high-speed camera with 16 million pixels, face recognition camera, second-generation ID card reader, fingerprint collector, and other functions is also far cheaper than the scanner.
Scanners are expensive, ranging from a few thousand to tens of thousands in size. Looking at the price alone, scanners cost a lot more than high-speed cameras.
4. Application field of high-speed camera and scanner
In modern society, be they enterprises, institutions, or government departments, they produce a large number of documents every day. What is more important is that most of the documents and materials must be kept for a long time, some even permanently, according to various regulations. Many of them have numerous documents and archives. If you want to use a conventional scanner, the workload and the required time are too much. If you use the iCODIS high-speed camera, you won't have this kind of trouble. One-second fast scanning, electronic document scanning, storage, and classification can solve this problem.
In the case of much scanning work, it is better to choose a high-speed camera. And it is also more economical than a high-speed scanner, but the imaging effect of the high-speed camera is worse than that of the high-speed scanner, but now the pixels of the high-speed camera is getting higher and higher, and this disadvantage is slowly fading, so more and more users have chosen an economical and applicable iCODIS high-speed camera.
The high-speed camera has been widely used in financial, insurance, securities, telecommunications, social security, public security, civil affairs, e-government, and other business windows. It is a new type of business window scanning equipment. iCODIS high-speed camera has high-cost performance and powerful functions.
Scanners are expensive, but the scanner effect is very clear. For enterprises that must have high-definition images, scanners are essential. However, if they only meet the needs of work and want to realize paperless office, iCODIS high-speed camera is the most valid choice!