- First determine your usage scenario. Do you want to get a home theater? Or do you want to keep your baby away from the screen and use it in all rooms and carry it out? Or do you want to use it in the office, mainly for projection speeches?
1) Home theater: It is recommended to focus on image quality, brightness, sound and other factors, and the recommended budget is more than 5,000 yuan. If you want to try, you can buy a mini film projector.
2) Portable and compact: It is recommended to focus on portability, battery time and other factors. The recommended budget is 2000-3000 yuan.
3) Office scene: Small meeting rooms can focus on cost performance, and high picture quality is not necessary.
- First look at the projection ratio (projection distance / screen width). This determines whether the space in your home can be put in the end. It is recommended to buy "short focus" if you are close. Projectors with a projection ratio of less than 1 can be called "short-throw" projectors, which have low distance requirements. Generally, a distance of 0.5-1.5 meters can project an 80-120-inch screen, and some can be placed almost against the wall, which directly saves the trouble of wiring; if it is ordinary, it generally requires a distance of 2.5-3 meters.
- Second, look at the resolution. The mainstream mid-to-high-end projectors can all reach 1080P (1920×1080) or more, while the resolution of mid-to-low-end projectors may be mainly concentrated in the 720P (1280×720) standard, but it is also sufficient in office scenes.
- Look at the brightness again. The unit of the projector is lumens. Generally speaking, the brighter the better. If it is higher than 200 ANSI lumens projector, and ISO lumens is above 2000. It can meet basic daily needs. If the brightness is too low, it will greatly affect the clarity and blur the picture, and then high resolution would be useless.
Other purchase suggestions
- In terms of picture quality, the effect that projection can currently achieve is still not as good as that of a TV screen. If the budget is sufficient, rear projection TV is a worthy option.
- The image quality level and the price range are basically positively correlated. It is unrealistic to buy a projector with very high-definition and high-brightness image at a price of 2000-3000 yuan.
- Some Internet brands will focus on the "content" card and use a strong content library as a selling point. From the point of view of purchase, it's unnecessary to take it as a reference for a particularly important purchase basis. There are many ways to access the content source in the Internet platform without relying on the projector's own built-in system.
- If you use the projector during the day, in order to enhance the immersion, it is recommended to use blackout curtains in the living room.
You can also like: