Classification by application environment
- Home cinema projector: It is characterized by brightness of about 2,000 lumens (with the development of projection, the number is constantly increasing and the contrast ratio is relatively high). The projected screen width-to-height ratio is mostly 16: 9. All kinds of video ports are complete, suitable for playing movies and high-definition TV, and designed for home users.
- Business portable projector: Projectors weighing less than 2kg are generally defined as business portable projectors, which are as heavy as light notebook computers. It has the advantages of small size, light weight and strong mobility. They are substitutes for traditional slide projectors, large and medium-sized projectors. The combination of light notebook computers and business portable projectors is the first choice for business users when performing business presentations.
- Educational conference projector: It is generally used in schools and enterprises, with the mainstream resolution, the brightness of about 2000-3000 lumens, moderate weight, good heat dissipation, and dust prevention, suitable for installation and short-distance movement, rich functional interfaces, easy maintenance, relatively high performance-price ratio, and suitable for mass purchase and popularization.
- Mainstream engineering projectors: Compared with mainstream common projectors, engineering projectors have larger projection area, longer distance, and higher brightness, and generally support multi-bulb mode, which can better cope with large and changeable installation environment and is applicable to education, media, government, and other fields.
- Professional projector: This kind of projector pays more attention to stability, emphasizes low failure rate, and does a good job in projector aspects such as heat dissipation, network function, and ease of use. Of course, in order to adapt to various professional applications, the most important feature of the shadow meter is its high brightness, which can generally reach more than 5000 lumens, and the highest can exceed 10000 lumens. Due to its large size and heavyweight, it is usually used for special purposes, such as theaters, museums, city halls, public areas, as well as monitoring traffic, public security command centers, firefighting, and air traffic control centers, etc.
Measuring projector: This type of projector is different from the above types. It was called the contour projector in the early days. With the popularity of a grating ruler, projectors are equipped with a high-precision grating ruler. People also call it measuring projector (or projector, such as CPJ-3015 produced by Gaocheng Company, a famous measuring projector in China). To distinguish it from traditional projectors, this type of projector is called a measuring projector. Its main function is to form an enlarged projector through the transmission of light, and then use standard film or grating ruler to determine the size of the product. Due to the development of industrialization, this measuring projector has become one of the most commonly used testing instrument
Classification of Projectors Applicationts in the manufacturing industry. Regular projection can be divided into the vertical projector and horizontal projector. According to the comparison standard, it is divided into contour projector and digital projector.