The scanner is a kind of external computer equipment. It captures images and converts them into digital input devices that can be displayed, edited, stored, and output by the computer. The principle of the scanner is to use photoelectric technology and digital processing technology to convert graphics or image information into digital signals in a scanning manner.
The scanner scans photos, text pages, drawings, art drawings, photographic films, and films. Even three-dimensional objects such as textiles, signage panels, printed board samples can be scanned. The scanner extracts and converts the original lines, graphics, text, photos, and flat objects into editable and convertible files. The scanner is suitable for office automation (OA) and is widely used in signage panels, printed boards, printing industries, etc.
- Fine arts and pictures can be organized in documents;
- Scan the printed text into the word processing software to avoid the trouble of retyping;
- Samples of printed plates and panel signs can be scanned and recorded into the computer, and the wiring diagram design and the copy can be performed on the board to solve the problem of copying the board and improve the efficiency of copying the board;
- It can realize the automatic entry and editing of printed board sketches, as well as the automatic entry of Chinese character panels and complex icons and the modification of pictures;
- Add images to multimedia products;
- Integrate visual information in the literature to make it exchange and communicate more effectively.
Advantages: It has fast scanning speed and good quality, and is the most commonly used scanner.
Disadvantages: It has a large volume, which limits the area of scanned documents (A4 large).
Advantages: It adopts an upright design and can handle files of various sizes.
Disadvantages: It is slower than the platform type, and its price is more expensive than the platform type. Be careful when placing it.
Advantages: Portable scanner is convenient, small in size, and fast in scanning speed.
Disadvantage: The scanning space is relatively small.
High-speed photographic apparatus
Advantages: High speed camera scanner is small, easy to carry, has fast scanning speed, and has a printing function.
Disadvantage: The price is more expensive.
Business card scanner
Advantages: It is small in size, easy to carry and fast in scanning speed, but its use is limited.
Disadvantage: The price is not cost-effective.
Advantages: It can automatically feed and scan paper, and the color processing effect is good.
Disadvantage: it can only scan a single page.
Advantages: The image quality is high, and it is a substitute for digital cameras, but it is expensive.
Disadvantage: Only photos can be processed.
Advantages: It restores 3D scenes with high efficiency and high precision, but the scanning speed is slow.
Disadvantage: It is expensive.